celebrex and PEP
Mar 27, 2013
I am on truvada and Aluvia for 28 Day PEP is it okay to take a Celebrex from time to time for my back pain?
Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK-will inform the prescribing clinician for monitoring purposes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
- Dried, Cracked Hands And Hiv Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.