celebrex and PEP
Mar 27, 2013
I am on truvada and Aluvia for 28 Day PEP is it okay to take a Celebrex from time to time for my back pain?
Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK-will inform the prescribing clinician for monitoring purposes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.