|Complera & Levsin SL Safe To Take Together?
Mar 27, 2013
Hi, Thanks for all the information you guys provide, it is greatly appreciated! My question is-is it safe to take Levsin SL(for gastro issues) with Complera? Thanks again! :)
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any formal drug interaction data/studies looking at interaction between hyoscyamine and rilpivirine. Hyoscyamine is metabolized through p450 pathway in the liver (as is the rilpivirine in Complera) so there is a potential interaction though my level of concern would be modest-I would make sure your HIV doctor and/or pharmacist monitors the use of those drugs when you take them together. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.