Complera & Levsin SL Safe To Take Together?

Hi, Thanks for all the information you guys provide, it is greatly appreciated! My question is-is it safe to take Levsin SL(for gastro issues) with Complera? Thanks again! :)

I am not aware of any formal drug interaction data/studies looking at interaction between hyoscyamine and rilpivirine. Hyoscyamine is metabolized through p450 pathway in the liver (as is the rilpivirine in Complera) so there is a potential interaction though my level of concern would be modest-I would make sure your HIV doctor and/or pharmacist monitors the use of those drugs when you take them together. KH

MTCT
celebrex and PEP