Stopped PEP, Now im fat.

I got on pep around 4 and a half months ago. I gained a lot of fat on my chest and waist. I am HIV negative. Now that im done with the hiv meds is there some way besides a lot of exercise and calorie restriction that I can lose the fat?

You dont mention which PEP regimen you were taking. It is rare for patients to gain significant weight and retain the weight from a 4 week course of PEP. There is no proven safe and effective way to lose fat long term in that setting other than focusing on food intake and exercise. KH

AVN Both Hips and Factor Five
Always tired and look sick