drugs interation. Efarirenz and MDMA

Doctor, i am on Efarirenz, and i want and decided to take Ecstasy for a time although it sounds stupid, but i can not help it, can you tell me how dangerous it is , and what is the way to reduce the rick. thank you very much

Ecstasy/MDMA is metabolized in the liver where serious interactions can occur with protease inhibitors. There is a potential but not well studied interaction between efavirenz and MDMA. I would inform your HIV clinician of your use for monitoring purposes-I cannot provide any advice based on data about how to use MDMA safely-harm reduction would suggest use the least amount possible. See below for content from aidsinfonet website:

Ecstasy/MDMA Ecstasy uses the same liver pathway as protease inhibitors. This can cause very high levels of ecstasy in the body of people taking protease inhibitors. There is one documented case report of a death due to an interaction between ecstasy and ritonavir. It can also increase the risk of kidney stones with indinavir (Crixivan, fact sheet 441) due to dehydration.

KH

Viral Choice Tablets to boost immune system
AVN Both Hips and Factor Five