Very Stiff Neck on PEP

I know probably a stupid questions but I been on PEP going on to my 7th day. The back of my neck is very stiff, not pain but stiff, also find my ears well more the left ear vibrates from time to time... side effects from the pills? Truvada and aluvia? also if i have inflamed or sore lympth nodes would I know it? could it be that?

The first days/weeks on Truvada and Aluva (Kaletra in US) can result is a wide variety of symptoms mostly from the stomach/gastrointestinal tract. The symptoms you describe are not common directly from the meds you are taking but they could be contributing or aggravating to another condition. Neck pain and ear vibration occur in the general population and are not very specific to your meds or concern about possible HIV infection. KH

Joint Pain
Headaches; taking Prezista, Norvir and Epzicom