side affect of viraday

Dear Doctor, my mom in law is on viraday, she was taking this medicine for 5 weeks now. she is vomating, cool sweat, and dizzy still. she also week and do not want to do anything. is this normal side effect? if this is normal when she going to be better. please kindly answer to me.

thanks

Viraday (Atripla in US) often will cause nausea and dizziness during the first weeks/month on treatment. For perhaps 5-10% of patients those symptoms will persist. If the symptoms persist then I would recommend that your moother-in-law discuss what options are available to switch off the Viraday (for examples switch the efavirenz in Viraday to nevirapine that is associated with a lower rate of dizziness side effects). KH

effectiveness of tribuss
PCP