Mar 17, 2013
I used to use Melatonin for sleep here and there just one pill a night, I am on the PEP 28 day with Truvada and aluvia , is there any issues with using this pill during the 28 period
Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem to use melatonin with Truvada and Aluvia. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.