Mar 17, 2013
I used to use Melatonin for sleep here and there just one pill a night, I am on the PEP 28 day with Truvada and aluvia , is there any issues with using this pill during the 28 period
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem to use melatonin with Truvada and Aluvia. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibody-antigen Test Early Detection
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- What To Put On Herpes Sores To Heal Faster?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.