Skin rash

I have taken atripla for two years, I have these small red pimple like rash most of my body ans very itchy at night. Sometime they got infected after I scratch. I have been using clobetasol cream to suppress them. My t-cell is 630 at 20% and ny viral load is undetected . I have difficult time with these rash and got depress sometime. Atripla work very good for me, but can not handle the rash any more. Is it smart for me to switch atripla to something else or complera?

In situations like this crucial to make accurate diagnosis for the skin condition. Common diagnoses in situations as you describe include eosinophilic folliculitis, seborrhea, eczema, and other conditions. Drug reaction is possible but I would often refer a patient to a dermatologist to try and better understand the proper diagnosis. If due to one of the components of Atripla (seems unlikely to me) the switching to Complera would help only of the rash were due to the efavirenz in Atripla (only component of Atripla different than components of Complera) AND the same skin reaction did not occur with rilpivirine (in same drug family as the efavirenz). KH

irritated pancreas
PEP and coffee and alchohol