Mar 13, 2013
is too dangerous to drink alcohol while on tribuss?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients can consume modest amounts of alcohol when taking Tribuss (Atripla in US) without a major problem. If you have liver damage, hepatitis C, pancreatitis, or some other medical problems alcohol use is not recommended for general health reasons. Recommend discussing with your HIV provider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Symptoms Of Herpes Do Men Show?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.