hiv effect on occupation / atripla to complera

I am 24 years old. I have know idea what to do because Im not sure the road blocks because of the HIV. I wanted to join the military, become a police officer or firefighter, or a nurse, but not sure if the HIV will prevent me from any of these here in oklahoma.

I also wanted to know if you know of any scholarships that I could apply for that helps HIV patients go to school?

Also I am currently thinking about changing my meds to complera from atripla. The atripla just has so many side affects. what are your thoughts on this? Thanks

HIV infection increasingly does not impact career options (ie in MN I take care of many health care workers and students in health care careers). The central nervous system side effects from the efavirenz in Atripla may diminish when switched to Complera so may be worth doing on a trial basis depending on what side effects you are having and the judgement of your HIV provider. KH

taking PEP, really stressed
Alcohol