Attripila Side effects.

Hello I have interview comming up with a employer and I have been on attripila for about 6 months and its doing very well for me to the point that Iam undectecable. I thank for that but Iam 28 years old and ready to change careers and I have not smoked any drug in 4 months. And my urine samples keep saying that Iam positive for THC. I don't want to miss out on a great job opportunity because of my medication but don want to stop taking my medication either and build up a resistance to the drug attripila. Has there been any other cases in which people are goining thru the same thing or can attripila cause a home drug test to show positive results for THC if so what can I do to avoid looking like I abuse drugs at my interview. I'm so confused and don't know what to do. I have to work to make a living but need to take the pills to live health. Can you shead any light on this for me. Please. :(

The efavirenz in Atripla can cause a false positive test for THC (marijuana ) with some of the tests on the market (there are some tests where that is not a problem). I have written notes to employers or potential employers documenting that a patient is taking a prescription medication that can cause a false positive test for THC when these situations arise. KH

Reg.ART
Osteoporosis at age 28