Microbicides and HIV positive couples

Hi

I am currently in a relationship with a guy who is also hiv positive, he is not on medication yet but I am. I wanted to know would microbicides work with couples who are both positive if we dont use a condom? I read that they were developing a tenofovir microbicide, but how would that interact with my arvs (I currently using atripla)?

Could we use any other microbicide without an arv in it?

Thanks for you help.

There are no effective HIV microbicides on the market or soon to be on the market. In the US, Truvada has been approved by the FDA for pre-exposure prophylaxis so that is something to consider for your partner. KH

How do I get rid of lipomas?
Considering lapband, but scared of changing meds do to affordability