|How do I get rid of lipomas?
Mar 3, 2013
Could you please tell me, is there a safer non surgical way of getting rid of lipomas that develop under the skin? I have a few of these fat bumps and they are quite irritating. They are painless but I am so self-conscious of these things.
I heard that apple cider vinegar could help, I have been taking it for some time now but still found no results.
Response from Dr. Henry
Unfortunately I am not aware of any form of medication or non-surgical interventions that have proven safe and effective long term for decreasing size, number of lipomas.KH
Microbicides and HIV positive couples
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.