Atripla not fully doing its job

Hi, I have been on Atripla for the past 4 years and the last year or so my viral load has consistantly been between 150 to 250 never any hgher and my t cells have been consistanlty around 500. I have never had any health issues and feel just fine. Any suggestions on what could be added to my Atripla to get me back to undetectable? I did try Ziagen for awhile but the side effects were too much. I am really dead set against PIs because of the fear of lipodystrophy . Thanks!

A small subset of patients run a low detectable viral load-often less than 200 is of no significant clinical concern. It may be worthwhile to check efavirenz levels to see if you run on the low side. Those low levels would also be of more of a concern if past history of drug resistance. Concern increases if levels rise > 200 on consistent basis. KH

what are the odds of getting hiv twice
Suppressed Saliva?