what are the odds of getting hiv twice
Mar 3, 2013
Response from Dr. Henry
Risk for 2nd HIV infection while on effective darunavir based regimen very low-unlikely to happen unless a resistant virus in the partner and that is very uncommon to darunavir at this point in time. Can still acquire hepatitis B/C, syphilis, HPV, and many other infections however. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
- How Do I Increase My Cd4 Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.