|what are the odds of getting hiv twice
Mar 3, 2013
Response from Dr. Henry
Risk for 2nd HIV infection while on effective darunavir based regimen very low-unlikely to happen unless a resistant virus in the partner and that is very uncommon to darunavir at this point in time. Can still acquire hepatitis B/C, syphilis, HPV, and many other infections however. KH
cd4 and t cell improve with medecine
Atripla not fully doing its job
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.