Lack of Intrinsic Factor and gut leak issues

I have been living with HIV for 30+ years. Recently my HIV Dr. called to tell me she was concerned that I had pernicious anemia. I found through Avatar testing that I am low in B2, chromium, and taurin. Intrinsic factor is low. My naturopath has advised me I have 2 conditions current in my stomach happening. I have a leaky gut and with low intrinsic factor I am not absorbing any nutrients into my body. My naturopath has given me supplements to repair my leaky gut which I have done in the past. I am concerned about how long I have been living with poor nutrition and no way to know how long I have been living like this. I was in hospital for shingles in late 2011. IV treatment would have upset the balance of gut lining. What do I do other than to continue to monitor blood tests to see where all my levels are at? I'm at a lose what to think. I am worried I will die without proper nutrition.

Thank you for your help.

James

For some patients with vitamin B12 deficiency absorption from the gut can be poor due to lack of intrinsic factor (sometimes referred as pernicious anemia). In that sitation intramuscular injections of vitamin B12 has a proven record of replenishing vitamin B12 levels and improving the anemia. KH

Just reading the Life Expectancy Question 6-27-2012
sleep medications and complera