|Rash After 1 Week Pep
Feb 27, 2013
I started with with PEP regime exactly one week ago (24 hours after exposure) I am taking Truvada and Issentres. I just saw a rash in my trunk. can this be due to the medicines? can seroconversion symptons present so quickly? Should I just stop the pills then?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Rash can be due to the HIV medications and is much more likely due to that meds then from HIV. Recommend discussing the rash with the MD/clinic supervising the PEP. In most cases would treat through the rash but it needs to be evaluated. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.