Rash After 1 Week Pep

I started with with PEP regime exactly one week ago (24 hours after exposure) I am taking Truvada and Issentres. I just saw a rash in my trunk. can this be due to the medicines? can seroconversion symptons present so quickly? Should I just stop the pills then?

Rash can be due to the HIV medications and is much more likely due to that meds then from HIV. Recommend discussing the rash with the MD/clinic supervising the PEP. In most cases would treat through the rash but it needs to be evaluated. KH

PCP and TB negative
Atripla and T H C