|HIV/AIDS US Citizen
Feb 21, 2013
I'm a US Citizen that wants to retire in Mexico .. so what are my problems going to be/how can I get my meds, can I get into there health care system ... please help.. thanks.. Mark
Response from Dr. Henry
Good questions for which I dont have ready answers. Obviously depends on your insurance/medicare status and what meds you can get in Mexico versus US. If any reader has knowledge about this situation please post. KH
Itchy and burning severe rush caused by Tribuss Tablet
anal draining of urine
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.