ATRIPLA / ODIMUNE / TRIBUSS

Good Day, my Medical Aid is changing my Medication from ATRIPLA to ODIMUNE or TRIBUSS . Is there anything I should be worried about this change ? As you know, we are so afraid of changes in Medication, and I am told those new Meds are a Generic with same Effects & Side Affects. I would appreciate your Answer, Greetings and Thanks from South Africa.

Tribuss, which I believe is a generic form of Atripla, should essentially act like the Atripla as far as HIV efficacy and side effect profiles. Only occasionally might a person not tolerate a generic form of a drud due sometimes to some of the chemicals used to form the compact pill or differences in absorption--in most situations a quality generic performs similarly to the brand name medication. KH

I miss my dose of Duovir and Efavirenz
side effects of viraday