I miss my dose of Duovir and Efavirenz

I am taking usually the Duovir and Efavirenz twice a day and last night, I missed my dose and remember in the morning when my next dose is due (only duovir). What should I do? Should I take the efavirenz in the morning or just skip that missed dose? I have never missed the drugs before and I am on stable line since long time.

Missing a single dose of Duovir (AZT/3TC or Combivir in US) while taking efavirenz usually wont result in any problem such as quick development of drug resistance. Though you could take the dose of Duovir the next morning (thus two doses of Duovir that day) that may slightly increase risk for a side effect and usually isnt necessary if patients are doing well and rarely miss any doses. KH

Internal tremors - twitching
ATRIPLA / ODIMUNE / TRIBUSS