Internal tremors - twitching

Hi Dr Henry

I seem to have developed internal twitching in my left foot and now chest.

It feels like my heart is fluttering and it can skip a beat ,

It is pretty much constant and seems to be increasing .

I thought it may be a side affect of Atripla which I have been on for about 4 years now

My CD4 level is 849 and I'm undetectable

Last week I had an ECG done with relevant blood tests at AE as I was worried about the irregular heart beat

Many thanks

Isolated tremors and heart fluttering beginning years after starting Atripla would rarely be due to the Atripla. Some nerve pressure on the left side most likely cause of localized left foot twitching while many conditions can cause sense of heart fluttering (ie thyroid or other hormone conditions, amemia, high blood pressure, exposure to caffeine/alcohol or other drugs, anxiety, and many more) so a good medical work-up recommended). KH

Psoriasis and Late Stage HIV diag
I miss my dose of Duovir and Efavirenz