For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

My bladder and kidneys and prostrate wrecking havic

I was recently diagnosed full blown aids and only 3% if life. I have been getting worse issues related to bladder. I took an MRI and Cat Scan this week and they found enlarged prostrate, enlarged bladder and enlarged kidneys. Is this all HIV related. They've done scopes a yr ago and said overactive bladder. That was before the aids diagnoses. My doctor is at a loss she sees the problems but doesn't know why. I am going to a urologist tom. Neither of my docs are my regular infectious disease docs. But my medical doc has made it clear she is concerned.

Prostate problems with bladder spasticity and enlarged kidneys can be seen in the general population and are not a common finding due directly to AIDS. Some AIDS-related infections can involve the prostate or bladder (such as some fungal or viral infections) so a full clinical assessment is recommended. HIV damage to the kidneys can results in enlarged kidneys. HIV damage to kidneys if usually associated with high levels of protein in the urine and abnormal kidney blood tests. KH

Testosterone Recovery (PCT)
total loss of energy