|Body Hair from Andogel
Jan 27, 2013
I have been on Androgel for about a year now, and have noticed my body hair growing considerably. This wouldn't bother me normally, but it has not grown on my left chest where I have scars from when I had shingles - so I look lopsided. Will the hair eventually grow in over the scars to look even?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Scarring from the earlier shingles may have disrupted hair follicles in that region so hair growth may be impaired sometimes permanently. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.