Body Hair from Andogel
Jan 27, 2013
I have been on Androgel for about a year now, and have noticed my body hair growing considerably. This wouldn't bother me normally, but it has not grown on my left chest where I have scars from when I had shingles - so I look lopsided. Will the hair eventually grow in over the scars to look even?
Response from Dr. Henry
Scarring from the earlier shingles may have disrupted hair follicles in that region so hair growth may be impaired sometimes permanently. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Fever?
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.