|T cell count
Jan 25, 2013
My girlfriend is HIV+ she is in the hospital right now with a staph infection. She told me her T cell count was 167 and told me that's good but she hasn't gotten her viral yet? What does it mean?
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a low CD4 count indicating that she needs to be put on HIV medications and some antibiotics to hopefully regain and protect her health regardless of the HIV count. KH
tingling and numbness
Are probiotic and prebiotic supplements safe for the HIV infected person?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.