hepatitis c

Hello. I had gotten tested for sexually transmitted diseases early last year. My doctor had called and said I had been exposed to hep c, but it looked as though my body fought it off and I wasn't contagious and I'm also now immune to hep B. In the mean time I moved and received more lab work in reference to the hep c. My new doctor had just written "good" on the results. No one seems to be able to answer my questions. Do I still have it? Can this effect me in the future? Do I need to monitor this? Should I receive treatment?

If you are positive for hepatitis C antibody then you have been infected. If you have a measureably hepatitis C RNA titer than you have some degree of active infection so the details of your testing need to be discussed/provided. Many patients will clear the hepatitis C infection and have a positive antibody test but a negative hepatitis C PCR/quantitative test. KH

consulta
Took test... What else could cause my low T?