|Can i take Imodium while taking Complera?
Jan 9, 2013
I've had diarrhea for the past 4 days and i have been drinking plenty of liquids and taking my meds with a meal (at least 400-500 cal) on a regular basis. I don't feel sick at all or anything but wanted to know if i can take Imodium to stop it. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally you can take Immodiun with Complera. Would inform your HIV provider of situation so she/he can monitor situation and decide if diagnositc evaluation for the diarrhea is needed if those problems persist/worsen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.