Atripla and Hormone Replacement

I am taking Atripla and Estradiol Valerate 40MG/ML IM 1.5CC every 14 days. I am also taking Progesterone days 10 thru 27. Does Atripla effect the way estrogen is absorbed into the body. Do I need to increase Estrogen to maintain a normal estrogen level. Thank you for your help.

Data is not comprehensive but there the efavirenz in Atripla could decrease the levels of either the estradiol or progesterone so careful monitoring for efficacy is recommended-may want to involve a pharmacist if drug dose changes needed. KH

different foods and liquids to take with Atripla
REGARDING VIRADAY