|Atripla and Hormone Replacement
Jan 9, 2013
I am taking Atripla and Estradiol Valerate 40MG/ML IM 1.5CC every 14 days. I am also taking Progesterone days 10 thru 27. Does Atripla effect the way estrogen is absorbed into the body. Do I need to increase Estrogen to maintain a normal estrogen level. Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. Henry
Data is not comprehensive but there the efavirenz in Atripla could decrease the levels of either the estradiol or progesterone so careful monitoring for efficacy is recommended-may want to involve a pharmacist if drug dose changes needed. KH
different foods and liquids to take with Atripla
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.