|different foods and liquids to take with Atripla
Jan 7, 2013
can you please tell me what different foods and liquids to take with atripla? cause certain foods i eat and certain liquids i drink with the pill makes me feel a little nauseasous
| Response from Dr. Henry
When Atripla is taken with heavier meals that contain more fat the levels of efavirenz are increased that can result in more side effects in some patients. Thus, the advice is to take on an empty stomach or simply with very light low fat snack or beverage. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Foods Not To Take With Atripla
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.