Extreme weight gain

Since I have started my meds I have gained a lot of weight I am on, comivior,Rayaz and Isentress and Norivor should I request a change? I have gained 55 pounds in six minutes

That is a large weight gain that only in part can be attributable to the HIV regimen (typical weight gain on order of 5-8 pounds). A medical/nutrition/life style assessment is recommended. Your HIV regimen suggests that you may have some degree of drug resistance or some other complicating factor so switching regimens may not be that simple. I would not have a high level of confidence that switching to an alternative effective regimen would result in weight loss-that doesnt happen very often. KH

Flue shot and viral load
tribuss and mood swings