i need marinol help!

I have reacurring vomiting and the doctors cannot find anything wrong with me after many tests. i am not willing to take the drugs that are not natural in any aspect so i seek something natural - marinol. i already use cannibis for my naseua but want to get away from doing something illegal and and the smoke. Doctors in my town will not prescribe it so help me find one here in MN that will please.

Marinol is approved for patients with AIDS or cancer with chemotherapy related nausea/vomiting and/or wasting/weight loss. It is expensive (costs more than marijuana usually does) so insurance companies generally stick to the FDA indications and often require pre-authorization. What is your current HIV status, which HIV drugs are you on, and what is your height/weight? KH

Can atripla be the cause of my avn
Flue shot and viral load