Dec 26, 2012
Can I take theraflu with Norvair, travada, prestige? I have flu and need medicen
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment for flu can be given when taking HIV medications.Most often is symptomatic but anti-flu virus drugs are available if influenza confirmed and those drugs are available where you are living. Recommend discussing with your HIV provider or primary care physician. KH
Allergic reaction after taking Atripla
tendonitis and hiv medication
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.