Elevated liver AST (70) and ALT (162)

I was first diagnosed with HIV early this year and started HARRT (Lamivudine, Viread, Sustiva) since end Feb 2012. CD4 is nearing 400 and Viral load is undectable. However, my liver reading has been trending upwards, AST (70) and ALT (162). Negative result of Hep B and Hep C. Seems that the cause is pointing towards the HAART meds. What can I do to bring my liver reading back to normal range? Read about milk thistles, however, I am slightly hesitant to start as I have a concern that the supplement will erode the absorption of the HAART med. Please advise

Fat infiltration of the liver, immune irritation, other meds (ie alcohol) and other conditions can cause increases in liver enzymes in setting of first 6-12 months after starting effective HIV treatment. Checking liver/gallbladder anatomy and other liver evaluations may be worth considering as well. Data on milk thistle is not convincing. KH

Stribild side effects
Need Replacement Drug For Ziagen