Stribild side effects

I recently started taking Stribild (7 days ago) after being on Truvada and isentress. I expierenced some side effects when I began that regiment and continued to have diarrhea the entire time. I have had scopes done (at both ends) and other testing to determine the diarrhea's cause, with no avil. In an effort to possibly elimante the drugs as the culprit and to only have to take one pill a day, I have switched to Stribild. I am now expierencing gut wrenching pain and nauseatiousness with some vomitting to accompany my diarrhea. I am not sure what the appropriate course of action is but I don't want to give up on Stribild this soon. Will these symptoms begin to clear up or should I call my Drs? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Happy Holidays!

If one of the components of Truvada and Isentres were a main factor in your stomach/gut problems I would not necessarily expect switching to Stribild to help (contains both Truvada and the other meds --cobicistat and elvitegravir) since the components can in some cases also cause looses stools/gut problems. If one of the components is a main cause then a trial on a quite different regimen (ie Epzicom if HLA B5701 negative + perhaps efavirenz or rilpirivine or even maraviroc if CCR5 virus). KH

UTI
Elevated liver AST (70) and ALT (162)