Having nausea/lethary on Complera. Can I switch back?

Dr. Henry, I started Complera a few days ago after being on Atripla for several years. I decided to try the Complera to address sleep problems I thought might have been due to Atripla. But a few days after being on Complera, I'm having some major nausea and loss of appetite and lethargy. I want to go back to my Atripla. Can I do this and it won't affect me any? This nausea is driving me nuts and I miss the Atripla I never had this kind of nausea or loss of appetite on it.

Generally one can switch back to a previously effective regimen in the setting of full viral suppression when the new regimen is causing side effects (side effects from a new regimen often peak in first week--most studies have shown that Complera is tolerated as well or better that Atripla but there are numerous exceptions). One problem is insurance and cost whereby if the Atripla is gone and you have a monthe supply of Complera there can be a problem with rapidlly switching back to the Complera in occasional situations before the next month lapses. KH

increased amount of urine
can i switch to tenofovir