|increased amount of urine
Dec 13, 2012
Hi, day 19 now on atripla for PEP and I notice that I am passing more urine and need to go more often to urinate. Is it a side effect of the atripla?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Atripla rarely would directly cause increased urination though it is possible that the central nervous side effects occasionally might trigger some bladder irritability. Most often urinary complaints would be due to unrelated issue-recommend discussing with your physician/clinician. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.