Dec 12, 2012
Hi, sorry for all the questions. Using atripla for PEP. Its day 18 now. I noticed that there is an urge to go urinate and slight pain on penis. Do u think I should stop taking the atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would not stop the Atripla based on those symptoms that would rarely be due directly to the Atripla-would inform the doctor/clinic supervising your PEP so they can monitor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.