Dec 5, 2012
Hi doc, in a previous email u recommended that atripla taken at bedtime. I am using atripla as PEP treatment, taking it at 2pm daily. How can I make the transition to about 6pm? Do I go an hour or two daily until I reach 6pm or just switch over from 2pm to 6 pm?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients take Atripla before bedtime on a relatively empty stomach (recommend not taking with a large meal with much fat in it). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.