|skipping a dose s
Dec 4, 2012
I am wondering if it is ok to skip a dose of Atripla for New Year Eve. I have been taking it everyday since August of this year. My doctor says I am doing well. I have heard and read opposing theories. specially about FOTO or five days on two days off. Can you shed some light on this theory as well as if I can skip one dose a month to have a night out??
| Response from Dr. Henry
Missing a single dose of Atripla for someone who is doing well on it (suppressed virus) generally would not be a problem for most patients. Would let your HIV doctor know about it. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.