Does Everyone Using Atripla Get A Rash?

I found out in 2009 that I was positive and it wasn't until this year that my doctor decided to put me on medications. I have a viral load of 1,400 and a CD4 count of 378. Well, last night I took my first dosage of Atripla. I've really been down in wondering whether or not if I would develop a rash. If so, are they usually really visible by others? This is really bothering me.

Rash from Atripla (usually from the efavirenz) is seen in 15-30% of patients resulting in discontinuation in < 2% in studies -from more severe/persistent rash) so most patients dont get a rash (though it is common) and when a rash occurs it is most often mild enough to be able to continue the Atripla. If you develop a rash contact her HIV provider so she/he can monitor. KH

CD4 still going down after a year on Atripla
pep rash