Accidental Double Dose

Accidentally took a double dose of Reyataz/Norvir/Truvada. All websites and information seem to only say do not double dose but none say why and state to call emergency services in case of overdose.

Is the only problem that I'm at risk of experiencing side effects, could it potentially cause any damage or is there anything I should be concerned about?

Thank you for any information you might be able to provide

I would not expect any health problems to develop after occasional accident double dosing of a HIV regimen such as yours. I would inform your HIV provider of the incident. KH

HIV positive and Pain in Left Rib Cage
CIDP