HIV positive and Pain in Left Rib Cage

I have been HIV positive for over a year now. I am currently taking Isentress and Truvada. My last T-Cell and VIral Load count was in May, and my T-Cell count was around 950 and my viral load was undetectable. However, over the past few months I have had pain under my left rib cage, and it feels like cramp. I also have really bad fatigue and sometimes I am nauseated and vomit in the morning time. What could this be?

Unlikely to be due to your current HIV regimen. Pancreatic, gall bladder, bowel dysfunction, gas pain, and other conditions could be causing your pain/cramps. Recommend thorough history and physical including chest/abdominal evaluation to sort out. KH

sic taking atripla i cant hold a erection
Accidental Double Dose