combivier with von willebrands

Hi all, I am on a 28day pep. And the doc gave me Combivir and Sustiva. The side affects of the Combivir seem relativity easy to deal with. sleepy and a little bit dizzy at times. But the Sustiva reacted vary badly. took it on a empty stomach as directed. tingling all over my arms and legs. head spins, and my heart freaked out with irregular heart beats complete with strange dreams. Felt like a bad case of alcohol poisoning. I dont think i can handle the sustiva.

Now on the the question... If i continue on with the Combivier, as it is a blood production inhibitor, how will this affect my von willebrands bleeding disorder??

The 28 days of Combivir should be OK re your von willebrands-one can see a drop in a modest temproary white blood cell count and red blood cell count from the zidovudine in Combivir. Sustiva is generally not used in NPEP/PREP situations due to side effects and resistance concerns. KH

Truvada and Isentress taken twice daily
sic taking atripla i cant hold a erection