Nov 21, 2012
Just saw the question and your response from the person that ask about taking generic atripla. When did atripla becaome available in generic and is this available in the USA? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Generic Atripla is not available in the US-it is available in places like India and Canadian pharmacies. KH
Optic nerve irritation?
Truvada and Isentress taken twice daily
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.