Nov 21, 2012
Hi doctor, Is lypoatrophy common nowadays? Is there any treatment in development to lypoatrophy? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
The risk for lipoatrophy from current HIV regimens used in US is mucn lower but is not zero. Treatment is still inadequate-switching off possibly offending medications early in course of lipoatrophy (fat loss) is still best option. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.