Nov 16, 2012
Dr. Henry four weeks ago I had and emergency surgery where they took my entire colon. I am more of bottom, when can I resume sex? I have been pos since 2007 and non detectable since 2008. I am sure I will not be able to for a while, but when would you think? I always respect your answers.
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a good question--answer would seem to hinge on the nature of the colon anastomosis (reconnection) so I would have to defer to your surgeon's understanding of that current anatomomy and the level of healing and ability to withstand any external pressure. KH
Effects of treatment not being taken at all.
- Neuropathy In Tongue And Face
- Are Canker Sores Hiv Symptoms?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.