Not Sure

Dr. Henry four weeks ago I had and emergency surgery where they took my entire colon. I am more of bottom, when can I resume sex? I have been pos since 2007 and non detectable since 2008. I am sure I will not be able to for a while, but when would you think? I always respect your answers.

That is a good question--answer would seem to hinge on the nature of the colon anastomosis (reconnection) so I would have to defer to your surgeon's understanding of that current anatomomy and the level of healing and ability to withstand any external pressure. KH

Effects of treatment not being taken at all.
Latic acidosis