|Taking Atripla in a different time zone.
Nov 14, 2012
I will be traveling to Singapore soon, which is 6 hours ahead of my present time zone in Johannesburg, South Africa. I currently take my tablet at 22h00. What would be the best time for me to take my medication when I am in Singapore?
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is a generous dosing window in situations such as yours-I would suggest trying to take the Atripla before bedtime in Singapore--the one time delay should not be a problem for most patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.