Taking Atripla in a different time zone.
Nov 14, 2012
I will be traveling to Singapore soon, which is 6 hours ahead of my present time zone in Johannesburg, South Africa. I currently take my tablet at 22h00. What would be the best time for me to take my medication when I am in Singapore?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is a generous dosing window in situations such as yours-I would suggest trying to take the Atripla before bedtime in Singapore--the one time delay should not be a problem for most patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.